To give a flavour of what we're up to, we'll be tweeting and instagramming notes and points of interest as we go. Then each week we'll collect them together and post them here on the blog.
These are our fieldnotes from the past seven days.
Things of Note
- Adrian McEwen: At the V&A for the RCA #Futuremakespaces symposium. Hearing about Make Works. #indiemfg
- Adrian McEwen: Hearing about Make Works at #futuremakespaces. Lots of inspiration for our #indiemfg research indie.mcqn.com
- Adrian McEwen: Official business support often advises startups to look abroad for production, despite local capability #indiemfg #futuremakespaces
- Adrian McEwen: Makers (I.e. those running the tools) are the new retailers. Interesting possible direction, via Opendesk #indiemfg #futuremakespaces
- Adrian McEwen: Today's #indiemfg discovery at DoES Liverpool. Where on the dock road to buy metal stock and CNC cutters #weeknotes