2016-05-05 Indie Manufacturing Links
A collection of things that we've encountered over the past week that we think might be of interest...
- Tempo Automation Another small scale PCB manufacturing from the US.
- How To Know When An Accelerator Is Not Right For Your Startup | Hackaday Advice on choosing whether a hardware startup accelerator programme is right for you, and whether you're ready to join one.
- Things to avoid when sending PCBs to the fab house | smdprutser.nl A simple set of tips to watch out for when designing printed circuit boards - things to do before sending the boards off to be manufactured.
- The Mindtribe Guide to Sheet Metal Design | Mindtribe Great introduction to the possible production techniques and processes for working with sheet metal.
- Your First Prototype: Assembly Tips and Techniques (3/3) — Prototype 2 Production Excellent set of tutorials (be sure to check out the first two parts, linked from this one, too) about designing and assembling your first surface-mount PCB prototypes